The LUTN Annual Pumpkin Walk is a beautiful pathway behind our building lit with many carved pumpkins and fall decor. We need your help in making this event a reality again. Contact us and sign up to pledge a pumpkin (or five) today!
- Use the contact form below, sign up and pledge your pumpkins.
- Leave your name, email, and the number of pumpkins you wish to pledge.
- We recommend you purchase your pumpkins from Superstore, Walmart, or Save On Foods at least 5-7 days before the event as the stores will begin to sell out quickly. We also recommend you carve your pumpkin no earlier than five days before the event in order to prevent molding/rotting.
- Bring your carved pumpkins to the gym Wednesday, October 30th AFTER 2:45pm OR out back (behind the main church building by the bike racks) Thurday, October 31st BEFORE 4:00pm.
- We have two fun-filled gift baskets to award to our two best pumpkin carvers this year! One winning pumpkin will be selected from each age group: 1 – 12 (carve safely and with your parents help!) and 13 + (Adults included). See contest rules below.
- Sign up to pledge your pumpkin – you will be notified by email of any contest changes, notices, or duplicate pledges (please use your parents email – with permission – if you are under 16)
- Carve out or paint and decorate your best pumpkin – pumpkins will be judged on both technique/execution & creativity.
- Any pumpkin determined offensive or promoting evil/darkness (i.e. ghosts, witches, etc.) will be disqualified.
- Write your NAME and AGE on the outside bottom of your pumpkin with a black permanent marker – only pumpkins with name and age will be eligible to win.
- There is no limit on the number of pumpkins you wish to enter – the more the better!
- Judging will begin at 7pm on October 31st and winners will be announced at 730PM in the parking lot.
- Winners must be present during the announcement in order to receive their prize, otherwise the gift baskets will be awarded to the second place winner.