Light the Fire – Health Update
… those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
- Chemotherapy treatments, 7 out of 9 treatment completed, and aside from a few occasional annoyances with neuropathy (arms and legs), I have no complaints.
- Surgery has been booked for October 10th. Consultation with the surgical team members will take place on October 8th. I was told to plan to be in Vancouver General Hospital for 4-5 days. I will be in hospital over Thanksgiving weekend! My heart will remain full of thanksgiving to God for His faithfulness!
- An ultra-sound I had this past week shows that the chemotherapy is working – there are measurable results! Praise the Lord! I can handle another 3 with this news!
- I am overcoming the mental battles with the strategies that God has given me. I have spoken the name of Jesus during these times and I see his Hand come into focus sheltering me from what the attacks of the enemy.
- Pray against the new development of blot clots ( 6 months forward) which poses a significant risk to me. The daily medication protocol that I have to follow is unpleasant, and every day I battle against it. Please pray for inner strength to rise within me to endure the process – not fun!
- Pray that the smaller blood clots in both lungs which they cannot treat will dissolve quickly – that would be a miracle!
- Pray for the surgical team – be open as to how God wants you to pray for this need.
- Pray that I will be sensitive to the direction of the Holy Spirit as I move forward to pursue the calling He has for me at this time. Even if it is to finish some uncompleted family photo projects which will Light the Fire Within! God is in the Plan!
Once again, thank you for following me and remember you can still keep in touch by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 17, 2019