Work As Worship Retreat
“Work as Worship” is a 1 Day Local Church Retreat presented by PG Peacemakers.
The 2018 Event features influential business leaders and pastors speaking on what it means to connect faith and work. This is a “live streamed” event from the main location in Dallas, Texas.
- Patrick Lencioni (Author, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team)
- Joel Manby (CEO, SeaWorld)
- Phil Vischer (Creator, Veggie Tales and Jellyfish Labs)
- Wendy Davidson (President, US Specialty Channels Kellogg Company)
- Matt Chandler (Lead Pastor, The Village Church)
WHEN: Friday, February 23, 2018; Registration at 7:00 a.m. Workshop begins at 7:30 a.m. with catered lunch
WHERE: Westwood Church, 2658 Ospika Blvd.
Visit their website for detail information about Work As Worship